Updated: Mar 4, 2021
We are very pleased to be allowed to re-open our doors due to the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus, but sadly not to beauty treatments at this stage but available for all hair appointments. At Fine to Fabulous we have adopted a common-sense attitude to these new times.
We want to reassure all our new and past clients that we have implemented new steps and upgraded our procedures to create the best and safe environment.
Client COVID-19 advice and procedures:
We kindly ask all clients the following:
· Please arrive at the time of your appointment as we no longer have a waiting area for more than 1 person. Please come alone if possible.
· To wash their hands on arrival
· Clients temperature will be checked with a hands-free thermometer.
· If a client shows a high temperature without showing symptoms, we may cancel your appointment and your deposit will not be refunded.
· We kindly ask clients who are experiencing symptoms such as a fever or flu like illnesses or has done in the last 14 days, please do not come to the salon.
· Please give us as much notice as you can if you intend to cancel or move your appointment.
· Deposits paid will only be refunded or transferred to another appointment with a minimum of 48 hrs notice from the appointment time.
· Clients will be offered to wear a facemask; however, it is not mandatory.
· We have anti-bacterial gel available for all clients to use.
· All clients are advised to wash their hands on leaving our premises.
· Card payments is preferred but we will accept cash and we accept Apple Pay.
· We have a zero-tolerance policy and we do not accept abusive behaviour.
· The management and staff at Fine to Fabulous will do their upmost to make your time in the salon as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Salon COVID-19 advice and procedures:
· Hairdressers will be wearing facemask and/or face shield, disposable apron, and disposable gloves where appropriate.
· The salon has dividing sneeze screens in the appropriate places.
· We cannot always observe the 2m spacing rule, however, we will try to keep this distance and we ask clients to keep this in mind.
· No hand shaking allowed, no magazines will be offered or available.
· Refreshments are available and all cups and cutlery are cleaned in hot soapy water.
· All surfaces, tools, washbasins and stations will be sanitized and disinfected before each client and after each client service.
· Towels are all cleaned at high temperatures.
· Hair will be required to be shampoo and conditioned where appropriate, we can no longer dampen down hair prior to cutting. i.e. no dry cuts available.
Should you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Ingrid in writing, the owner and manager of Fine to Fabulous. Email: email@example.com